Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Getting Started

I have decided to start a whole new blog and try and keep it going. I love to write so what better way to do it than tho keep a blog of daily or weekly activity. So hopefully I will not forget about it or let my myspace take priority over my blogging LOL!

This week has been a fast week for me. I had a vacation day on Monday since I got back from Ashland early I decided that a good house cleaning could not hurt. Chad and I cleaned and then decided to go to beaver dam walmart for some groceries. We also stopped by that Main street Market, I love that place they have some of the coolest things in there. I am looking for some big pictures to put on the wall behind the couch in the new living room. I have all this space now and not enough decorations to put on the walls. But I have come up with an idea, hopefully I can be crafty and complete what I have in mind. I worked Tuesday and then of course went to wal mart on the way home there is always something that I have to get. Then when I got home Chad was cooking dinner (I have a great husband) and then he wanted to go fishin so we loaded up and went to rochester dam to fish for a while. I was only going to stay out there for an hour or so because I had to get up early for work and Peyton had to get up for school. But Peyton and I didn't get in until about 9pm or so. Then we had to get showers and get in bed. She went to sleep finally about 10. Chad text me and said that they were still fishin away at about 11pm. I was asleep and never heard him come in but he was fast asleep when I got up this morning. Now I am at work really needing to do some actual "WORK" but I am just a little tired of work right now.

Well hopefully I will be able to do this often now. We will see though.



Peyton fell and hurt her butt on our fishin adventure..I thought this picture was hilarious... I love my baby girl

1 comment:

Laurie Keen said...

Welcome to the BLOG World. it is much better then myspace!!! plus it is so funny reading others!!! I will be back for sure! lol