Sunday, February 21, 2010

IN LOVING MEMORY OF TIFFANY!

Two years ago today I lost a great friend to a horrible diease called Bechets. Tiffany struggled for far to long with this illness. Though life kept us a part for way to long I thank God for bringing us back together towards the end of Tiffany's life. Though she was in such horrible pain and dealing with her own battles daily, she was always trying to help me find my place with the Lord. I could have never asked for better friend than Tiffany. I miss her everyday BUT I know we will meet again someday.


Soon we'll come to the end of life's journey
And perhaps we'll never meet anymore
Til we gather in Heaven's bright city
Far away on that beautiful shore

if we never meet again this side of heaven
as we struggle through this world and it's strife
there's another meeting place somewhere in heaven
by the beautiful river of life

where the charming roses bloom forever
and separations come no more
if we never meet again this side of heaven
I will meet you on that beautiful shore



No comments: