Friday, September 10, 2010

IT FILLS MY HEART!

If I am your friend and I know you inside and out, I know where you came from and I know what life you grew up in, then DO NOT for one second look down on me and think that you are better than me. You may think you have it all but I am here to tell you that you don't. Until you realize that Jesus Christ gave his life for you to live then you will always be lost! When I can lay down next to my husband each night knowing that after 10 years of ups and downs and going through what we have gone through I can still get butterflies in my stomach that fills my heart up. When I lay in the floor at night with my baby girls crawling all over me and giving me their sweet lil kisses that fills my heart. When I wake in the middle of the night and go watch them sleep so peacefully in their beds that feels my heart. God put me in this spot for a reason. He pulled us through each heart ache, through each town, through each dead end he was ALWAYS waiting to pick us up. There is not ONE doubt in my mind that he was not behind all of the paths in my life. You may make fun of me and talk about my life style to others but just know that I AM NOT ONE BIT ASHAMED OF BEING A CHRISTIAN!! I will raise my kids in a Christian home and teach them right from wrong. I will never be perfect but I will a Child of God and with that all things are possible.....even PERFECTION!

No comments: