Tuesday, September 22, 2009

OUR SONG



It will be 9 years this October that Chad and I started dating! Hard to believe that time has passed by so quickly.I have told the wonderful love story of how we got together and how I always said I would marry him so I wont bore you with that story again. But as I was driving to work this morning I decided to start going through all the cd's in my case some have been in there since high school. I have a lot of mixed cd's that do not have a title on them so I always like popping those in and being surprised by what is on them. I put the first one in and as I listened to the songs I began to smile. It was the OLD Kenny Chesney cd that Chad and I listened to over and over again when we first started dating. I can still hear him changing the words around in some of the songs so it would say stuff that related to us. He was always doing that. But there is one song that I will NEVER forget and that is "You had me from hello" The first time I ever heard Chad sing this song my heart melted, and from then on it became "OUR" song. He sang this to me our wedding and several times since then but I have to admit it's been a while since I have heard him sing it so when I heard it this morning I got so happy... :) I of course think I have the greatest husband ever and I had to share this song with you. Maybe I can get Chad singing it and post it on here one day.. And I have to admit He really did have me from Hello if though I was 11 yrs old I new he was the one I would marry someday. And through all the years and his life in the Army, I was able to finally marry my best friend and we have been married for 7 wonderful never dull years!!!

I LOVE YOU CHAD!

No comments: