Thursday, November 5, 2009

BABY UPDATE!

I went to the Dr. today I was dialated a whole "1" whooohooo..Can you sense my sarcasim? But really though that is better than nothing.This past week I had been having some pretty strong contractions when I was really active so I guess I just need to walk and walk and maybe that will be help her out. I can not wait to see her little face...I know with the first born its always so exciting and I have to admit it is jsut as exciting with the second one. I can't wait to see if she looks like Peyton did, I can't wait to see Peyton's face light up when she is helping us out and holding her sister, and most importantly I can not wait to watch them grow together as sisters. My sister and I are 8 years apart in age and when we were younger we were not very close. I lot of that had to do with parents divorcing and us moving 5 hours from each other. But once we both got to the age where we could travel and see one another then we have been BEST FRIENDS since. Not that I haven't always loved my sister it was just harder to be close to one another so far away. Now I wouldn't know what to do with out her. I can not wait to watch Peyton and Tarryn grow together. It will be so fun. I am REALLY REALLY excited about having time off from work...LOL..isn't that awful? I am just excited that it is falling around the holidays so if all goes well I will be home after Thanksgiving through the first two weeks of January. WHOOOOHOOOO...I can not wait!!! LOL...Plus I will be able to take Tarryn with me to work when I go back so that is going to help out TREMENDOUSLY....God has truly blessed us with wonderful things and I thank him for placing everything in the right spot for us!!! So now I go back every week my next appt is Nov.12th so I will update again then...

UNTIL NEXT TIME

No comments: