Monday, November 23, 2009

My Husband the charmer!!!

Chad and I were sitting in the living room last night watching the Bears play another depressing game and a very sweet commerical came on. This guy was standing outside in the snow in front of the window of the house and the woman was inside they were doing that whole googlie eye thing and he draws a heart in the fog on the window and then drops down a very pretty necklace out of his hand and it dangles down in front of him for her to see. She (of course) is all surprised and happy acting and I say to Chad "awwww how sweet that is" Now let me just make this sound better by saying that Chad use to be really sweet and romantic about hmmmmm huh 9 years ago when we were dating. Unfortunately he just doesn't get into it much anymore..lol...Which is fine I don't need all that mushy stuff. So the commercial goes off and I am about half asleep in the recliner when he says "Ashley" I look over at him and he hands me this piece of TOILET PAPER, YES THAT IS RIGHT I SAID TOILET PAPER....and on it he had drawn a heart on it and handed it to me....SERIOUSLY I JUST LAUGHED AT HIM AND then said thank you honey you have just given me something to write on my blog about...LOL!! What a charmer he is...I guess it was just a good thing it wasn't like used toilet paper...lol...
Regardless I still love him and I am so glad that I got a picture of it for you all to see.. ENJOY !!

No comments: