Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One Year Ago Today!

One year ago today I found out I was pregnant with Tarryn. Chad and I had tried for about 6 months with no success, then he got laid off from work so we weren't to worried about the fact that we had not gotten pregnant. Then of course I end up pregnant. I can remember going to get a test and taking it at my office. I really didn't think I was it just became habitat to buy a test, it was kinda fun but at the same time made me a bit sad each month. When I took this test it was a really light line that showed up so I wasn't 100% sure so I went back to my desk and kept watching it...I would work for a bit then look at it, work then look at it and it kept getting darker! I decided to leave work early and go find Chad he was suppose to be taking Peyton to the park that day. So I sat and waited on them and when he pulled up he was like why are you not at work? I handed him the test and he was like are you pregnant? I am still not sure if he was happy or sick to his stomach...lol...He is not much of a baby person but he is the best daddy and loves his girls...

It is just so hard to believe that a year has already passed...Tarryn has been a GREAT baby in the last almost 4 months of her life....she only cries when she's hungry. Last week I started her on baby food just carrotts for now and she LOVES them! Of course she is such a junk....She weighed 19.13 pounds on March 22nd! Needless to say she is a growing BABY!!!

One Year ago toady I became a mother of two!!! Thank God for both my little miracles!





No comments: