Monday, August 30, 2010

Reality!

Everytime I hear my husband sing for God's glory I am over come with emotion. It doesn't seem like all that long ago he won my heart by singing to me in the truck one night while driving to Bowling Green before we were even dating.....I melted, and I can still say I am melting after all these years. Though it is a different kind of melt, When I watch him stand and sing in front of a crowd of people and raise his hands praising God, I MELT! To see a man who has come from the bottom to the man he is today just warms my heart! Chad coould testify to you and when he was done talking you would be amazed that he is standing before the Lord doing what he is today. I could testify and you may ask me why I would stay in a marriage for 8 years when at times I was sure we had fallen to far gone for recovery. God knew, He knew exactly what he wanted to do with us. So when I sit in my car each morning and drive to work and wish to be in a far off town along a body of water watching my girls play worry free on the beach I quickly snap my self back into reality and Thank God for the many blessings he has already given to me and my family. Though I have to admit if he want to bless us with that reality to I would sure take it...lol! When I lay Tarryn down for bed at night and she cries and screams at the top of her lungs until I play Resurrection Bound on my phone and within minutes she has fallen asleep that gives me peace. Since she was about a month old that is all she has known. When I put my ear phones in my ear and listen to their new cd and I hear Peyton saying the Pledge that gives me joy, the kind of joy I never thought I could feel. I am not worthy of his great love but I am certainly glad that he has given it to me. I just pray that I do the right things in my life and that I can continue to raise my girls in good christian values!

No comments: