Thursday, October 22, 2009

Future Miss.Kentucky

There is no way for me to even explain this photo..If you know my family well enough you know that we have MANY MANY photos (or home videos) from our childhood that have and will continue to stay around and haunt us FOREVER...Well this is one that my neice Bayleigh will just have to realize at a young age that it is going to haunt her FOREVER....LOL!!! I would normally not post some of these embarassing photos but since she is a child and will not be on here looking I think I am safe. I have one of my sister in a group family photo that I WOULD LOVE to post but I fear for my life when even mentioning it...LOL!!

NOW THE STORY BEHIND THE PICTURE: Miss Kentucky came to Bayleigh's school yesterday and she took pictures with all the students...She even as you notice let them wear the crown on their head...Well as you can see my beautiful little niece Bayleigh COULD HAVE CARED LESS about Miss Kentucky or about the stupid crown...Her face says it all. And how they caught her in this position at the PERFECT time is AMAZING...But by gosh I am so glad they did...I have laughed until I have cried over this picture...I just hope that my niece never hates me for posting this...she need not worry though because I am thinking that maybe I will start posting embarrassing pictures of EVERYBODY on my blog....LOL...FRIENDS AND FAMILY BEWARE....



UNTIL NEXT TIME

No comments: