Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PRAISE GOD!

I know that God is always in control...Peyton had the entire mole and area around the mole removed from the side of her foot a week ago and by God's amazing grace there was no mellanoma detected. I have never been so happy. I know that to some it may have been a mild thing but to me and my family it was a huge deal. I was not prepared to worry for the rest of my life about that one mole that changed the way we lived our lives. Now granted I am still going to go put lots of sunscreen on her during the summer and I will be watching her much closer since she is more prone to getting this in her moles. I just really thank God for ALL he has and will continue to do for my family..

Chad and I have come from living in a camper trailer with nothing to having great jobs, a wonderful family and two amazing daughters (one we will meet soon, though we know she will be amazing as well) and God's love which is most important. It took us A LONG time to realize just how great he was in our lives and I am so thankful that we BOTH have seen it first hand. Chad has gone through so much change (for the better) in the last 5 years that you wouldn't even believe me if I told you. He put his faith in God and allowed him to come into his life and we he did he had to let a lot of things go, things I really didn't think he could ever let go but he did and since then he has been a better man.

I can not wait until Tarryn gets here so we can start this next chapter in our life...I am excited and scared to death all at once, LOL....

Until Next time

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks so much for following my mom's blog :)

Cute blog!