Friday, December 18, 2009

Family conversations !

Well Tarryn has been blessing our lives now for 18 days. She is such a GREAT baby. She eats about 4oz every 4 hours. Actually the last day or two she has been needing more so she has ate about 6oz a few times a day. She is a little piggy. She is growing like crazy. When I took her for her two week check up Monday she weighed 9lbs 2oz and was already 23 inches long. She is a growing girl. Not very many know this but Chad went for vasectomy today. I have ALWAYS known that he was going to be doing this after our second baby but I guess I am just a little saddened by it. The thought every never seeing or feeling the way I feel the moment that my baby is laid on my chest makes me sad. I know that I really do not want any more kids and after being so miserable during this pregnancy and then after the postpartum I feel I know that it is not a good idea for me to bring that upon myself time and time again. My hats off to the parents that can have more and more but that is just not for me. I will cherish the two that God gave me. I was lucky to get two out of Chad he always feared that he would never be able to love another one as much as he loves Peyton but I knew that would not be the case.
Peyton has asked a ton of question about "daddy's surgery" lol...so finally Chad was like ok Peyton Daddy had surgery so that we can not have anymore babies!! She said OHHHHH!!! and then got real quiet and said "but mommy has the babies"????? LOL...I quickly looked at Chad and said ok enough explaining....Then she started asking about breast feeding.....ONLY PEYTON...She asked me why I didnt breast feed Tarryn I said mommy just didn't want to. She said "did you breast feed me?" I said "I tried", she said "I didn't like it did I?" I said "No I don't guess so." then about ten minutes later after she had pondered our conversation she says "gross why would anybody want a boob in their mouth" OMG!!!! I nearly laughed out loud...I just shook my head and left it at that. I can not say anything else to her cause the conversation would just keep going and by the time we were done I would be in tears...lol..she never ceases to amaze me with her thoughts..

But then again after all that funny stuff Chad asked her what she liked most about christmas and she said "Celebrating Jesus' birthday" AMEN SISTER....THANK YOU GOD FOR YOU EVER LASTING LOVE!!!

Until Next time I hope you all have a WONDERFUL CHIRSTMAS!

No comments: