Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Only God Knows Why

It is weird how 10 years can pass by soooo quickly...This very date 10 years ago I stood in my sisters living room and fell to the floor crying when I heard the news of Eric's death. I didn't believe it I just wanted it to be a dream and I wanted it to all go away. I can still remember his smile and his sense of humor, I will NEVER forget the LOVE he had for his Church and his family!! A love that I will never forget about him. At that time in my life he was the strongest christian friend I had. I knew that when I had a problem I could call him and he would listen to me. I still find myself struggling with the whole "WHY" question. But I know that only God knows why, and the reunion we will have when we meet again someday is going to be the best.. I miss him very very much but I know he is watching over me! Here is a video of the song he use to LOVE to listen to and often sing to as loud as he could... LOL...GREAT MEMORIES THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET!

No comments: