Monday, June 28, 2010

The Next Chapter

I have NEVER been more proud of my husband than I am now. Resurrection Bound's new cd is coming soon and of course its Chad's first cd so of course we are overly excited. This weekend we went to Donna's and listened to the demo cd which arrived in the mail and......wow....I was just overcome with joy not only for the how great the cd was for the joy in Chad's eyes as he listened to each song. I am just here to tell you that he has a story to tell....and a good one at that..his testimony is helping so many people in their life struggles. If it hadn't of been for all the bad that he encountered in his life he would not be in this same place today. I know that may sound weird but it is soooo true. Chad has come so far I can't even begin to try to explain it all. When we got married almost 8 years ago he was a different man, I can honestly say that I am more in love with him now than I was then. I stuck by him through some of the darkest times in his life and because of our love for one another we are were we are today. I can not wait to share the new songs with you all and as soon as I get approval I will post one of the songs on here for all to see. Hopefully that will be very soon!

No comments: