Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Waiting....

I am still searching. I am pretty sure that I will be searching for the "reason" God put me on the earth for the rest of my life. Is it weird that I have a VERY good life but I still feel empty? And I don't mean empty like you may think but just empty in the sense of something is missing. I am not doing something in my life that I should be doing and therefore I am missing a piece. I have fought this feeling for many years but only recently has it been a daily reoccurring emotion. I have gotten so much closer with God within the last year it is actually unbelievable to me. So I am thinking that maybe that is why I feel the way I do...I know that you all have read my blogs many times before about my need to help people..You would think that my job would be fulfilling my need, but it's not. Maybe because I am more behind the scenes and not really out there helping on the homes. But I still feel that need. I pray about it and ask God to show me what it is I am suppose to be doing. But I have yet to hear back from him...or have I? I hope if he is sending me signals he doesn't quit cause I have not gotten the ones he has sent so far... I can not wait until the day comes that I log into this blog and start typing about what it is I am here for. I am ready to share the next step in my life with my kids...Bring on the future I am ready for it...

No comments: