Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FOREVER FREE



I watched an illness take a loved one from our home, you know sometimes life just ain't fair she made reservations and I know where she's going there's no sickness waiting there as we gathered round her we knew the time was near we watched her slowly slip away, such a peacful feeling came into that room I could almost here her say....my struggles over, I'll fight no more I lost a battle but I won the war. Victory is sweet as I bow here at his feet don't weep for me, OH if you could see I'M FOREVER FREE....There's a time to laugh and a time to cry a time to live and a time to die, you know that's something that everyone's gonna face if we live our life though christ keep the faith and fight the fight when it comes our time we can say......my struggles over, I'll fight no more I lost a battle but I won the war. Victory is sweet as I bow here at his feet don't weep for me, OH if you could see I'M FOREVER FREE!

What wonderful meaning this song has in it.. To her Donna sing this song gives me chills, It is a MUST hear if you have not heard it before.

No comments: