Tuesday, November 18, 2008

LIBBY LU'S

We took Peyton to this little princess store in the Opry Mills mall yesterday called Libby Lu's It is the coolest, cutest store ever. Unfortunately it will be going out of business at the end of January 2009. Like a lot of stores in the Opry Mills (and other malls) are going out of buisness. This was right up Peyton's alley and I was very please with all she got and how she looked. For $20.00 she got her makeup done, hair done (which she got to choose the style), her nails done, a sash to go over her like a beauty queen, she got to pick her a prize which she choose the headset microphone,plus she got a goody bacg and 7 small items to put in her goody bag....ALL THAT!! It was well worth it. And she had a great time. Of course when we got back into town she had to go by her mammaw's (my mom's) and then her nanna's (Chad's mom). She was so proud and so were we she had a great time and I was so glad that we were able to do that with her. I love family outings, They are the BEST!!









2 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

OH MOM take me!!! That sounds like fun! Is there an age limit! LOL Just Kidding!

Anonymous said...

Check my blog, I have something for you on there!