Tuesday, November 25, 2008

REMEMBER ME



This song brings me comfort...So many things I can say about how this song makes me feel.Ever since my friend Tiffany passed away I have found myself thinking so hard about a lot of things that I didn't really think of before. Tiffany was a wonderful person and always a happy joyous person to be around. During the last year or so of her life we were able to share some wonderful heartfelt conversations, I will never forget any of them. When I was down and depressed I would talk to her and even after all of her hurting and anger and sickness she was able to tell "ME" I would be okay. She was able to speak the word of God to me. I mean if you actually knew what all she was going through then you will know how difficult it was for her to even talk at times. But still she ALWAYS found the right words to say to me. But I just can't help but think everyday if I said the right things to her as a friend? Did I tell her how wonderful she actually was? Did she know how much she touched my life and so many others? I pray everyday that she is watching me and helping me in my days of confusion. I truly believe that somedays she is the one smacking me in the head and telling me to stop it...LOL.... She never hesitated any other time in telling me her opinion... I just really really miss her. I know it's to late but I would have loved to have seen her on thanksgiving and I would have loved to have gone to her house and sat and talked for hours about nothing at all. But I don't have that chance now and everyday I kick myself for letting each day pass by when she was still here. The phone calls and the emails just were not enough...Last night I was cleaning out my closet and ran across my wedding album (yes they are buried in my closet lol) and as I was looking through the pictures I saw her sitting in the crowd. It gave me comfort in knowing that she is still sitting in the crowd watching me, not only on that day but now she is watching me everyday...... REMEMEBER ME TIFFANY......I LOVE YOU ALWAYS....

No comments: