Monday, November 24, 2008

SMILE AWARD ...YAY...

Thank you so much Tara for giving me this wonderful award... How cool this is why I love the Blog world more than myspace,facebook and all the others. I can get on here and write about whatever I want and people are actually interested in reading it..LOL it doesn't get much better than that...


I love reading Tara's blog and seeing all the phone moments she has with those adorable boys of her's. It's great to know that she and other's read mine as well...
THANKS SO MUCH FOR INCLUDING ME......
The qualifications to receive the award are:
A. Display a cheerful attitude.
B. Love one another.
C. Make mistakes.
D. Learn from others.
E. Be a positive contributor to the blog world.
F. Love life.
G. Love kids.

The Rules:
1. Must link it back to the creator
2. Post the rules
3. Choose 5 people to give it to
4. Recipients must fit the characteristics above
5. Create a post to share this
6. You must thank the winner
I had a very very hard time choosing winners, but here it goes.....
I chose 5 blogs also!!!

1.Laurie Keen (I love looking at her wonderful work)
2.Leslie West (she is starting her new photography and I love looking and keeping up with that adorable little one)
3.Sheena Sadler(we went to school together and I she always use to crack me up and I find myself laughing just as much at her blogs..she is a great writer)
4.Barkley and Gracie(this is my cousins dogs and they are so cute)
5.Jo Jason and Logan (this is also my cousins blog and my way of keeping in touch

Hope you all enjoy this fun little award...

No comments: