Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. We were very busy with going to church for the Easter cantata. I have to admit that out of all the years we have been attending Belmont I had never seen it, so I was VERY VERY Happy at the GREAT job that EVERYONE did..I mean for people who NEVER have acted before in their life to be able to do such an amazing job not just once but three times in a row (and for the last 19 years) is just a BLESSING..I could have watched a hundred more times and it would have never gotten old. And to see the people getting saved was just AMAZING!! One of those being Chad's little siset Niki. She will be 13 this weekend so this was a hard step for her to take and I am VERY VERY proud of the young lady she is becoming everyday and trust me at 13 she hasn't always had it so easy..God will continue to do wonderful things in our life.
Peyton got a visit from the Easter bunny and got lots of goodies she was so happy, especially since I told that we were gonna have to let Koty (our german shepherd) after the Easter bunny since she wouldn't go to sleep...LOL...that is awful isn't it. But my biggest fear every year is that I will fall asleep on christmas and Easter and not wake up in time to put out all the stuff...I am truly NOT gifted in this secretive area like my parents were. I swear to this day even though I have to leave stuff out I still wake up on Christmas morning just waiting to see what Santa has brought...Much to my surprise it is usually NOTHING since I AM HIM!!! LOL..Oh well I still like feeling like a kid again.. It is so much fun...
I have really gone off topic here.......SHEEEEWWWW!!!

I am posting a few pictures from our weekend I hope that each of you had a wonderful
WEEKEND!!





2 comments:

Dawn Overton said...

Peyton's Easter dress is sooo cute. She looked adorable.

Ashley Bridges said...

Thanks Dee,She thought she was a princess...