Wednesday, April 1, 2009

LOOKING BACK!

This morning I got onto my myspace to check my messages like I do every morning. But this morning when I logged on I was caught off guard by something I see everyday. I am not for sure why I noticed it today so much more than in the past but I did. My niece who is only 12 years old is an almost identical version of my when I was her age. Except I have to admit at 12 I was no where near as girly as she is. I started looking through her pictures on her myspace page and was just blown away at the thought that this little girl that i use to hold on my lap and hug every chance I got is now growning up into a beautiful young lady. Not only that, she is very smart and over all a good kid. I often wish that I could see my nieces and nephews on a daily basis but in this crazy real world life we all have to live I am unable to that. So everytime she posts pictures up on her myspace a piece of my heart breaks at the sight of this beautiful girl who is growing up right before our very eyes. I think about how fast time has passed to get us to this point, I can only imagine how quick the time is going to pass until I am sitting at her High School graduation. I am very very proud of they beautiful young lady she has become and I hope that she continues her teenage life to work hard. I LOVE YOU LINDSAY LOU!!

What do you all think? Do you think we look alike? :~)


No comments: