Monday, March 30, 2009

THE DOLLHOUSE!!!





Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!!! I have been working my butt of the las two days to get it all finished.. If you notice there are still some shingles that need to be put on the tower roof, we ran out of glue so Chad is going to finish that up tomorrow. But I was ready to show everyone how cute it looks. Now some of you will remember the before pictures (if not then just look back thru my posts) I was really concerned that I would NEVER complete this. But after a while guilt started to set in that she was not getting to play with this doll house. So I have been really working to get this done. She has to now get wallpaper if she wants...funny huh? and she needs to put in all her furniture. All the detail you see is done piece by piece...The shutters had to be hand painted and glued together and all those pretty decorative pieces had to be painted too and glued on. along with the window frames and the door and all the railings....I am just SOOO glad it's over...LOL...Peyton is very excited to start playing with it too.. I hope you all enjoy seeing the finished product.. Chad asked me if I was going to do another one if we had another girl, I told him that this will be passed down to our childrens, childrens children...lol...never again will I do this sort of project...It will be in our family for YEARS TO COME..lol...

I have been reading up on pregnancy on the internet because that is what women do when they get pregnant...lol..and it said that if you have already had one kid then odds are you will start showing at about 12 weeks...I alomst fell out of chair...I am not ready for all that business...LOL..Did anybody else who has had two or more kids show earlier the second time? I am not going to complain I am just simply going to enjoy it because it is my last... I can not wait for all the wonderful adventures ahead of us... SOOO exciting..

I have been thinking about Amy and the girls all day..I just pray that God eases their pain. I will continue to keep them in my prayers. Also I wanted to let Jonnica and Josh know that I am thinking and praying for them as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THe Dollhouse is beautiful!!! I am so proud of you MOm you did great :-) Also, I was wearing maternity clothes the 2nd time by 10 weeks so watch out....it isn't too far away!!!

Ashley Bridges said...

Thank you I am very proud of the dollhouse...WOW!! Well I am sure I will be in them early too I just can't believe that..That's okay though (I have to keep telling myself this) LOL...