Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I CAN SEE HIM WORKING IN OUR LIVES !

I could definetly be that person.... I have felt better than I have felt in my life, I still worry way to much about things that are out of my control. But I am at ease. I know that God has my life in his hands, I know that he has me and he will guide me in the right direction. My only problem is that I can't wait....I am NOT a very patient person AT ALL so I am ready to hear God whisper in my ear and tell me what's next...lol...Yeah I know I am a nut. So I now just have to realize that I am going to have to wait and watch for him to tell me what to do next. I am excited about the person I can feel myself becoming. Last night Chad said to me that since he has been laid off for so long that he has started "thinking" about his life. He said that a lot of things that he has tucked away for years he has thought about in the last few months...He has thought about his childhood and his teen life and also about his adult life. He has traveled down MANY roads and God has only put him in situations that he knew Chad could pull out of. I was really quiet whil listening to him talk to me (cause Chad is not one to just open up) when he was done talking about all the things he has been thinking about I just simply said "But look at us, God has never left us astray." In our deepest darkest times he was always providing for us. When I got pregnant with Peyton we were scared to death. We were far from being parents. But God knew what he was doing when he gave us this wonderful gift...If not for Peyton coming and Changing who Chad was it is hard telling where we would be at. We talked about people in our life who's marriage is difficult and I realized that we have it pretty easy...Though we have been through some VERY trying times in our marriage we have never left each other's side...I know who Chad is and I accept him with all his flaws and he know's who I am and he accept me and all my flaws and we have grown from there. I know what to expect out of him and what NOT to expect out of him. And he will be the first one to admit that he is "hard" but it is only because of his childhood and how he was brought up that made him be the "hard" person that he is today.

When he sang Midnight Cry at church a few sunday's ago (because last sunday's rendition was not the greatest that he can do lol) He said he was a little nervous since it had been so long since he had sang. When he came back to sit with me after his (what I thought to be a powerful version) singing. He said "I almost passed out" and he was serious looking as ever.... and I just smiled and said "I don't think that was nerves or you about passing out, I think that was God moving through you." It is just amazing what I can see God doing in his life. Chad is a singer, now he is not that BEST in the world but he is good and he is never as happy as he is when he is singing for the Lord.... Please keep him in your prayers that God continues to work through Chad. I can feel GREAT things begining to happen....

I just wanted to ramble a little bit. I always loving having meaningful conversations with my husband and I especially like sharing my experiences with God...I pray that he hears my EVERY prayer...because I have been praying in the overload department.... LOL

3 comments:

Dawn Overton said...

I am very happy to hear that God is doing wonderful things with you all and I know that since getting back in church, you probably feel like a ton has been lifted off of you. Its amazing what God can do when he is given the chance. I often look back at my life and all the twists and turns and then I look at where it is now and could not be more thankful that God has been there through it all. At times I am sure he did not agree but he never left my side and now I hope that I can say and be right that I think is proud of me and where my life is. Its amazing that Jeremy n I are where we r today compared to where we were when we first got together. ISNT GOD GOOD

Ashley Bridges said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Bridges said...

GOD IS GOOD....And you know since we grew up in church together it was always just because ..I never as a child really cared either way, I mean I knew Jesus and I loved him but it wasn't something that I thought about everyday...Now that I am older and a mother I think about him EVERYDAY....And I pray to him EVERYDAY and thank him EVERYDAY. I can honestly say that I am glad to look back and know that my parents gave me the opportunity to know Christ. I can only hope that Peyton grows up and has him in her heart too...I know she will...I can not wait for you experience mother hood I know you are now but it there is SOOOOO much more ..... Thanks for the comment I luv ya Dee