Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Chad


Today is Chad's birthday, though I know he will not read this I could not let the day go by without posting his picture on here and wishing him a Happy Birthday...Thanks to Melissa Johnson for the great Chicago Bears cake..I highly recommend her for any of your cake needs. It was delicious... We celebrated yesterday since I had to work today. He and Peyton decided to go fishing at the river...Funny though because they NEVER NEVER catch anything....LOL... Not a lot has been going on here lately. Things have been really good actually, it is funny how when you get back into church and realize the true meaning of God how things start changing for the god in your life. Bro Gary made a good comment for the last two sundays....He said "You are who you are when you are around people you don't know." How simple of a way to put it and how true it is...So I have really had that stuck into my head. I have said for a long time about how the only bad habit I have left in my life is my mouth...so I have been really trying hard to chill my mouth out..LOL..some of you know me well enough to know what I am talking about. And I have actually been doing rather well..And I have really thought about what he has said. If I can watch my mouth in front of strangers and in front of my boss then I should be able to control it all the time... I pray every night and thank God for giving me the strength to make it thru each day with out my foul mouth... He has had a job cut out for him...LOL ...LOL... But he has never let me down before so I know he is giving me the power to do so now... I hope you all have a great week and May God bless you all...

2 comments:

The Belchers said...

That cake was awsome!! I was going on write you on FB--I heard his bday wish from you and Peyton this morning on the Beaver LOL.
Thanks for mentioning the message from Bro Gary, makes you think!! he's a wonderful preacher, he brings the words to LIFE!

Ashley Bridges said...

Awwhhh I actually forgot I put his birthday on the beaver...LOL...I will have to tell him...I listen to them everymorning too and I always here the bday announcements.. Yeah Bro Gary preaches on a lot of things that stick with me.. have a good week !!