Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Niki and Zak

I am far from being a professional photographer and to be honest I don't think I would want to be because I would constantly be worried about how the pictures are going to turn out...But I LOVE to just take the kids out or family members out and take pictures of them for fun and just play around with them....I am kind of getting stuck on my editing part because I can't seem to figure out everything that I know I can do with editing...Oh well I am just having fun and teaching myself new things along the way...Photography is just a peaceful and fun thing that I enjoy doing...I took Niki and Zak to Rochester Dam yesterday and this is what I got. I thought I got some really good pictures of them..Hope you enjoy












1 comment:

Laurie Keen said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! I love your pose where you are looking down on them! Honey you need to keep that camera in your hand...and carry on your mom's tradition!!! You have the talent chickie! And don't think it is just you who worries....I have it bad since I started my business! HA HA