Sunday, March 8, 2009

I LOVE KIDS!!!






There is no greater joy in the world than that of kids. I wish that I could see my nieces and nephews every day but unfortunately I am not able to. I could see Tristan and Braxtan more than what I do but it is sometimes just hard to get there and spend the time with them that I would like to. So when I do get to see them I am always very excited....When we went to NYC we stopped at my sisters house and stayed all night and I had said before how happy I was to get that kisses from Bayleigh and I she did give me the best ever....I just love her, she was so happy to see her AA. Her and Peyton played and played until finally I had to put them in separate beds so they would sleep, actually Peyton ended up sleeping with Heather and Laymond..lol!!
Since I was gone for a while it had been a while since I had got to see the McClintock boys so Friday afternoon we ventured out to hang with them...And I am always anxious to hear the stories of what Tristan has been doing. He is such a little character...I love him so much and he getting really good at ignoring me...LOL...Just like his daddy always did...Mammaw brought them bubbles so we let them sit on the porch and blow bubbles and they had a great time. So I have posted some pictures of them enjoying their time outside.. We have had a very relaxing and successful weekend. We got a lot of stuff done, including the painting of the dollhouse. THAT'S RIGHT!!!! It looks really good and I just have to put the porches on and the windows and door in and then I am done....YAY...I will post pictures of it soon...I think you will all be impressed!!! Hope you all have a great week..

No comments: