Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy week

We have had a very busy week this week. On Saturday we went to Holiday world it was a very fun day and we were all wore out by the time we got home but we had a great time. Sunday was church and then we went to Bowling Green to shop for me some good ole maternity clothes. I did find a few things so I am glad for that. I am not looking forward to wearing these clothes for the next 6 months though. YUCK!! Monday we relaxed at the house all day and then went to moms for dinner. It was fun to hang out and peyton loves playin with her pawpaw. Tuesday I had to run the restore all day so it was a long day for me I didn't get home until about 6 that night.Yesterday was Peyton's playschool gradutation and she had a great time with that. I am posting pics of it. Last night we went to church and was there from 4:30 to 8:30 practicing for Peyton's play on and then eating and watching all the kids get there certificates from their class. I was wore out when I got home last night. I just crashed. Today Peyton has one of her old friends from her old daycare at her new daycare and she was thrilled to have another girl there her age to play with. Tonight we have out first tball practice and that should be fun. It is from 5:00 to 6:00 so that wont be to bad. Then Thank goodness for Friday tomorrow... I am ready to just veg out on the couch...LOL!!

I have lots of pics to post but I am just going to take a few and post them so I don't have a big long post... Hope all of you have a good week and weekend!!



No comments: