Friday, June 12, 2009

Where has the time gone?






Where has my precious little baby girl gone? Don't get me wrong she is still here and I still love her more than ever but she is growing up. I can not even lift her anymore. When I come home from work I tell her I need love and she crawls in my lap and I hold her and think about how many times I have held her in my arms and kissed her chubby cheeks.I am just sadden at the thought of my baby starting school. I already miss her. I never in a million years dreamed that I would have so much joy and love in my heart for someone until she arrived. God has blessed us everyday, year after year with a wonderful healthy little girl who lights up the room when she is in it. Though I never know what she is going to say I try hard to except that, that is just who she is. She is a lot like me, very emotional (not such a good thing)
she loves everyone, out spoken, and is always willing to help. She is a lot like her daddy when it comes to singing, and telling me that she does not like babies..LOL...to bad for her huh...LOL!! She is always asking questions and then really thinks about the answers we give her, which is why we have to be careful because even though she is 5 she will use our own answers against us. (another trait of her fathers) the little girl who once has long blonde curly hair now is a short brown haired little girl who thinks she can do EVERYTHING!! And for the most part I let her think that, I mean what is wrong with having those goals... I just thought I would share these pictures of her over the last 5 years.... She has changed quiet a bit though in all of them she looks just like her daddy!!!

And of course I wont forget me, here is a picture of me. (taken today) I am 15 weeks pregnant and I look like I could give birth at any minute...I mean really who is ever this big at 15 weeks pregnant...What was I thinking???? LOL!!!!

No comments: