Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us

Yesterday Chad and I celebrated 7 wonderful years of marriage....Though we didn't do anything special I still found myself looking at him and smiling like I did when we dated...I love him more than words could say. If not for his hard work and love for our family we could have very well turned down some dark roads. I can still remember the day we got married and everything that took place. It was a simple ceremony that was just perfect for us and if I could do it all over again (with him) I would not change a thing. In 7 years we have seen some pretty amazing things and we have grown in God's love which is the most important. We have a beautiful little girl who amazes us everyday. I can not wait to find out what this next baby is going to be. We leave Saturday to start our Vacation, we will be stopping at the incline railroad, rock city, and ruby falls and then on to Tibee Island GA. I think we are gonna have a great time. I am ready to spend sometime away from everyone... No offense everyone...lol...

1 comment:

Dawn Overton said...

Enjoy your vacation. I am sure you all will have a great time and congrats on the Anniversary. 7 yrs...Seems a bit unreal. Man, how time flies!