Sunday, July 19, 2009

God is Great

This weekend has been GREAT!! The weather has been unbelievable and I have been so relaxed. I went to church today and since then I have just been thinking about how great the service was. I am completly amazed with the young people in our church. They have so much love for God and they are not ashamed to show it. They actually inspire me in so many ways. The feeling I get when I watch all of them on Sunday's is just overwhelming. I grew up in a great church all my life, and I have to say there was only one time in my youth that I can remember feeling the inspiration and excitement that they do, and that is when Pete Wilson was the youth leader at our church. I was a little young then but I was old enough to understand his sermons and I was inspired by him at a young age. He was young and he knew exactly what needed to be done and at all the right times. He moved onto starting another church in the community and that church grew almost overnight. It was amazing. He is now in Nashville TN preaching at a church there and I have been so excited to be able to listen to his sermons and his thoughts thru the internet. He is one of those guys who has that voice that you never forget and same goes for his lovely wife Brandie. I just wish that I would have had more time with someone like him when I got a little older.
I love God and I am so thankful that my parents raised me in good christian home I only wish that I could be younger again so I too can be as active as these kids are. I now just have to be active in a different way as an adult.

On another note I go Thursday for my ultrasound.....I can not wait I hate waiting. I will update everyone as soon I find out the sex of the baby!

No comments: