Friday, July 24, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!



Tarryn Rhea Bridges, due December 5th 2009....The ultrasound looked great and she was a wiggle butt...She flashed us within the first minute or two of the ultrasound. I have never really felt a lot of moves until yesterday and she was letting me know that she was there and didn't like us poking around on her. Peyton was sooooo excited. Her and my mom went with me since Chad couldn't leave work. So when we got in the car she called her daddy and told him. I think he was a little dissapointed since this is going to be our last baby. It would have been nice to be able to teach a little boy all the father son things. But he is such a wonderful loving father to Peyton I know that this little girl is going to be wrapped around his finger in no time. God has truly blessed us in so many ways and I give him all the glory for everything...

I am not going to get started on finishing the room and getting the bedding and all that stuff done. I love this part. I got my first little girl outfits from my boss and hiw wife today. They were so cute. My boss of three years will be leaving me to go to Arizonia to be closer to his kids and new grandbaby which is Due in January. I am very sad but I know I would do the same thing if it were me. So now that just means he and his wife Lety will have to be extra nice to me until they leave because I have been giving them a hard time about leaving me...LOL!!

I hope everyone enjoys there weekend!!

No comments: