Sunday, October 19, 2008

Congratulations Laymond and Heather Smith

Well this past week and weekend has been very eventful. On Thursday morning I woke up at 3:30 am pukin my guts out, Chad and I have been together for 8 years and I know that I have never gotten sick since we have been together. This was definetly something that I was not use to.. I woke back up at 6:00 and then again at 8:00 as well. Then off and all the entire day. I didnt even have the energy to get up out of the bed. It was so awful. I was able to work on friday which was a good thing but still felt pretty weak and blah feeling. Then Friday night was the rehersal dinner for the Heather and Laymond's wedding. It all went great. And of course since I hadnt really ate anything I loaded my plate down with barbeque, I ate about 2 bites and knew I needed to stop. Then we all decided to go to Bowling Green and bowl so Me Chad, Heather, Laymond and Bradley and another girl played a few games and then went to the karaoke/bar and Bradley was able to do a good show for us. We all had a few drinks and watched an old man sing and hit on us.....Of course that's just how things goes in those types of places. We got back to my house and last time I looked at the clock it said 3:40 am. Then the alarm clock went off at 6:30 am..... I just wanted to cry. And mean seriously what were we thinking??? So Heather and I got up and got going and headed to Beaver Dam to get the day started at the beauty salon with all the girls. Then off to the church to get pictures done (by the wonderful Julia Christopher photography) I can not wait to see them. I am sure they will be WONDERFUL!! They had a very very beautiful wedding. Chad sang three songs and bless his heart he was nervous as ever but he did a great job ...like always. They had a wonderful fun filled reception afterwards. The whole thing was just BEAUTIFUL and to know that my best friends whom love each other so much and have been waiting for such a wonderful day for so many years know it brings happiness to my heart. And we were all honored to share that special day with them. Today I have laid around the house all day. I went to the grocery and that is it. But after all my excitment it was much needed rest.

I will post pictures soon so check back with me... I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend..

No comments: