Monday, October 20, 2008

DEALING WITH THE ISSUES OF BEING A PARENT

There are no words to describe how I still feel about the news I received about Peyton's daycare closing. I am so frustrated, hurt, sad, scared and everything in between. Peyton has been attending that daycare since she was 6 months old. That is all she knows and that is all I know. We have been there and stuck out all the changes of staff, price increases, rumors and everything else that has come up in the last 4 and a half years. I dont even know where to go from here. The thought of starting over with my child again and getting her familiar with a new place and new people scares the crap out of me. I mean I am the mother who hates to leave my child at MY mothers house. I was comfortable with her daycare, I knew them, I knew they should affection, and I knew that they taught my child A LOT of the years. When Peyton was two years old she was saying the abc's, 123's, pledge to the flag and to the Bible, and singing numerous nursery rhymes. They have all worked so well with her over the years and I could have never asked for a better group of teachers. Even though Chris had only been there for a short time you could see the changes that had already been made. They were great and they were even doing little portfolios with each child one and one. Talk about great learning skills.....I am just so heart broken I feel like I have lost my best friend.I went to take her this morning but like always I let my emotions get the best of me and took her on to work with me. Which also turned out not to be a good thing cause she ended up puking all over my office and has been puking since we got home....NICE MONDAY FOR ME HERE!!!
Chad made the comment to me that now the thought of having another baby is a lot more of a worry to him since we are without a daycare that we are use to now.Not that we need one anytime soon or anything but it just makes for yet another excuse to not have a baby. Oh well It's all in God's hands now...I need to keep thinking that cause I can quickly turn things around to make it sound like life is over and I know that some people have it so much worse off then I do. I am thankful for the time that God gave Peyton with all those wonderful teachers and with all her friends as well. Please just pray that something wonderful comes up soon so I can stop being a basket case..

~Until Next Time~

No comments: