Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THIS IS ME

So when do things get better???? I know that sometime I tend to be a bit over dramatic and I tend to let things bother me that I shouldn't but that is me.That is who I have always been and guess what that is who I will always be. I get depressed and sad over things that I truly can not change. I worry about things that are way out of my control. I know that God is the only one that can help me with these problems of mine but anymore I am just not so sure I know how to talk to him about my problems. I have gotten out of church and that plays a big role in how I feel but I just haven't found that one church that I feel that I fit in. I know with out a doubt that church is where my family needs to be. And I am ashamed to admit that I am letting the Devil into our life. The bad part is, is that I know this....You would think that I wouls try everything I could to fix this problem but to be honest with you I am SOOOO freakin tired of fixing all the problems...I yearn for something more in my life. I know that God has put me here for a reason and I have still yet to find the reason. I have anger inside me, I have saddness inside me, I have hurt inside, I have love inside me, I have so much inside me and sometimes more bad than good. That is not me, I am not a bad person and I don't care WHO thinks I am. I know that I mean well I know that I try to live each day to the fullest. I don't want to wake up in the morning regretting the night before. I want those days of pain and hurt and anger to be over I want MORE out of my life. Sometimes I just want to sell my house and all my stuff and start over somewhere else. And I am not talking about down the road. I want to go FAR AWAY. I want to run as fast as I can run and never look back.....You know what else is bad .....I am not sure if I even want to have another kid anymore. I am even losing that part of me.....What is wrong with me??? I love kids. I love having Peyton in my life she is my everything to me ....But I guess maybe I just want HER to be my everything, I don't want her to have to share me with anyone else. I hurt for Chad and his family. I hurt so bad for them sometimes I can only cry....I pray for him to not be so bitter and I pray that God will touch him and show him that he needs to use his God given talk to praise God....That is what he loves to do so I pray that God speaks to him and brings him back to what he needs to be doing.... So much has changed and We all Know that I do not like change. I hate crying all the way to work every morning. It makes the whole day horrible and I hate feeling that at any time of the day I will lose it again.

PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!!

2 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

OH Ash! This broke my heart when I read this! I know what you are going through...I have that quite often as well. Mine usually hits about every 6 months! That is when I have my break downs and cry! Poor Scott has his hands full! I will pray for you and your family. Come join us at our church one Sunday..>Little Muddy Church on HWY 231. We are very small in number but I bet when you leave you will feel loved. It is mainly Scott's family that goes there. The way I look at it...no matter where I go I have God in my heart and it doesn't matter about the size of the Church because I am there to worship GOD not the Church! If you need to talk just holler! Say a prayer for us too! Keep you head up...as that old song goes....GOD WILL TAKE OF YOU..THROUGH ALL THE WAY...All of the day...GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU....GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU! Are you singing with me! lol Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

I tagged You...Read my BLOG :-)