Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hurt turns to ANGER

Ever since the daycare gave word that they were closing their doors I have been in another world. I have been so hurt and speechless. But this morning it just turned to ANGER.... I hate that now I have to drop Peyton off to an unfamiliar place and I have to leave her crying for me. I mean why should I have to see that and why should she feel so alone. It literally breaks my heart. I get into my car and just cry all the way to work. Peyton is 5 we should be over this stump, granted she is a bit of a drama queen but I know she just doesnt know how to react to such a different atmosphere. I know that Peyton is having fun with all day now but it still just makes me ill. Maybe if things were done differently then the old daycare would still be open. I am not here to point fingers I am just angry at the WHOLE thing. But I guess I just have to deal with it there is no going back now. But now I have to think about having another child and dealing with the same issues...

Oh well for now all I can do is make it through each day....Sounds like I am wishing my whole life away one day at a time.

1 comment:

The Belchers said...

What are going to do!?!? Are you thinking of putting her in Daycare at Bowling Green? Tinslea goes to WKU's daycare and I LOVE IT!! Another suggestion for ya if your interested is that we can see about getting her into Head Start in Bowling Green. Seriously, if your interested let me know!!