Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just wanted to share


Thanks to Julia for posting these on to my facebook page... Aren't these just beautiful. Julia does such a great job on all her pictures and of course these are no exception. I can not wait to go to Heather and Laymonds and look them all of them.



These last few weeks have been really crazy. Chad was laid off last week and so Peyton is home with him for now which saves us on daycare but really messes up her schedule. But she is such a daddy's girl so she loves it. Chad has been keeping the house clean and cooking dinner so I have no complaints. He really is a great husband I have to give credit where credit is due....LOL... We stayed at Heather and Laymond's new house with them for their first night last Saturday and helped them move everything in and put things away. It was a lot of fun. Heather's mom is wonderful and brought us breakfast over the next morning. I am just really happy for them both they are well deserving...And I am more than happy to have them as our best friends. This week I stayed home yesterday due to the ice but I still worked on the laptop to get a lot of stuff done that needed to get done, so yesterday I sat on my couch and got it all caught up I was so glad. Then I even had time for us to clean the house and closets and all that fun winter stuff. Friday I am going to Ashland for the weekend I am really excited that we were able to pull this off this year it has been A LONG time since I was able to see my family in Ashland during the holidays so I am really excited to be with them this weekend. Well I have to get back to work I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: