Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MEMORIES

I thought it would be fun to show some old pictures of me and the rest of the family many years ago... I will probably be killed for posting these but that is okay I enjoyed every bit of it..... LOL...I hope that you all enjoy it too..Some of these pictures are so old I dont even remember them... The one of Robbie and I standing in the front yard with me in my ballernia outfit is priceless...He was not happy at all.But the funny part is that Peyton wears my dance outfit now...It is so funny to see her in it..







2 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

HA HA!! Yeah I would kill ya too! OH MY GOSH Ashley Peyton looks JUST LIKE YOU with blonde hair!! You were the cutest kid EVER!!! How adorable!!! I love seeing old photos like that!!! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

these photos are how i remember your family! :) too sweet! glad to see you're doing so well.