Friday, December 5, 2008

Prayer's needed.....

This morning my family in Ashland got news that my niece and nephew (Lindsay and Cole) Aunt was found dead at her home this morning. Kelly was a very wonderful person to all of my family and loved Lindsay and Cole as if they were her own. There is nothing that they ever wanted for. They were known as Kel Kel and Daddy Jerry to Lindsay and Cole. My sister and the rest of the family is in complete shock. Kelly has always been a wonderful person to me and the rest of the family. I can remember her coming and holding Peyton when she was first born and how excited she was about her. She is going to be sadly missed by a lot of people. Please remember my niece and nephew as well they are having a really hard time dealing with the loss.

No comments: