Tuesday, December 9, 2008

LIFE

There has been so much going on the last week or so that I have just literally been in another world. The death of a wonderful family member and beloved Aunt to Lindsay and Cole has just been a complete shock for all of us. The thought of talking to someone one minute and burying them the next is just to hard for me to comprehend. When Tiffany passed away this February I ran through me like a thousand bees stingy my heart. There is never a day that goes by that I dont think about her. When Kelly passed away Friday it was like dealing with that all over again. I wanted to be close to my sister and to the kids but I know it wasnt possible at this time. Knowing the relationship that Lindsay and Cole had with Kelly since they were born is just hard to think about what they are thinking. When Krista asked Cole what he wanted for Christmas this year he said "My Kel Kel" Which is what the kids have always called her. I know that has you get older in life you lose people that are close to you but I just never wanted them to lose someone this close to them when they were so young especially. Lindsay is just is shock and I know that she will be for a while it is something that she will never forget and Kelly will always hold a HUGE place in her heart. Please just keep my family in your prayers. The days ahead are going to be hard to accept.

Last night Aleris had a meeting and they laid off 40 people. You guessed it Chad got laid off. They are saying until end of January or February but that is not a definite. It is hard around the holiday but then again we know that God has a plan for us. So we just have to keep that in mind. We have been through many a trying times and he has never left us a stray. As my boss told me last night "This didn't catch God by surprise." So I guess that is a good way to look at it. I think I have at least got most of my christmas shopping done so I dont have that to worry about. Anyway there is a lot going on so please keep us all in your prayers.

2 comments:

Dawn Overton said...

I will be thinking about you all. U r right that God has everything in control and as long as you let him...He will get u all through. U never know where he may lead you. Luv ya!!

Laurie Keen said...

OH MY Sorry to hear about that! I read that quote on Jill Morris' page and loved it. makes you stop and think why do we wonder! Sent chills up me when i read that!

That is one thing you never have it easy going through is death. It has been going on 8 years since Eric got killed and I still think of him daily! Something you never get over....hey remember the time that bee chased you at the cemetery! lol I laugh about that all the time!

Hang in there girl!!!!