Saturday, January 31, 2009

DAY 5

So it is day 5 without power..And I am SOOOO ready to go home. I am so thankful that Jeff has been able to let us stay with him but I just want my home back. We have been driving to the house everyday to check on things and to see if the power is back on. Today it was 38 degrees in there. That is really really cold. It just seems so weird walking into my house and it being so cold. On Tuesday morning when the power went out Peyton woke us up crying cause she could find us, Chad got the flash light and opened the front door and the sounds that I heard were so crazy. It sounded like gun shots going off and it was just spooky. We went back in and bundled up and hung out there until about noon until we couldn't take it no more. So we have been without power since Tuesday morning. I am praying each day for power but not getting my hopes up. I know that they are all working as fast as possible to get everyone's power on so I will just be patient... I am going to church in the morning I may not look the greatest but I will be there then of course I have to watch the super bowl.. :) so two good things to look forward to...

No comments: