Friday, January 9, 2009

Just some talk



Well thanks to Tara for sharing her information on her new blog I was able to find a cute new background for my blog as I am sure you can see. I love tinkering with that kind of stuff.

We have been working on Peyton's bedroom this week. We decided to move her room to the spare bedroom so that she will have a window. When we added on to the house we had to cover her window, we were going to put a door there but it didnt work out so it is just a dark room..So we took bunkbeds apart and she said she wanted a pink room so what my baby wants my baby gets..so pink it is..but it looks really cute so I am happy we did it. Just taking the bunkbeds apart made so much more room. Now I have to get the "New" spare bedroom back in order... ARRGGH... We finally sold the total gym so we got paid to drive it to St louis saturday so that is what we are going to do. I am ok with a little road trip so why not. I am just glad to get rid of it. Plus with the money we sold it for Chad can get his truck fixed and start driving it again. That is really about all that has been happening this week. I am getting a lot of stuff done at work this week so that is good. Enjoy the weekend..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love It! It looks great :-)

Dawn Overton said...

That is so funny because I had just looked at that background today when I was looking for a new blog background. It is cute though and the room is cute too.