Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"ONLY TUESDAY"

Well it's only Tuesday and I am already thinking about the weekend...I hate doing that to myself but I think I just want to crawl in my bed and sleep the days away. But I quickly snap back into reality and realize that I can not so I carry on about my days. I first want to say a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to DeeDee and Jeremy Overton they will be expecting their first bundle of joy in September I do believe. I know that DD is very excited (as I am sure Jeremy is too) and since she and I grew up together I am excited to be able to see her in this next chapter in her life. It is so exciting. I wish I was having another one but when the time is right I will be able to. Again I am soooo very happy for them.
I got to go to the doctor with Miranda today to watch Tristan while she went back for her visit. I of course brought him goodies so he wouldn't cry when she went back and that worked out great..He loves Dinosaurs so we played with those and ate ring pops.. He is so cute and I just love to spend time with him. We dont get to do it very often and I hate it. But I think since I brought him goodies this time he will be wanting me to come each visit..LOL..which is fine with me. Miranda was good her blood pressure was a little high but he is head down and she was about a finger tip. They originally said her due date was February 22nd then the 15th, then the 8th.But now they are saying the 15th or maybe 8th still so who knows but she is ready to get him here. For those who don't know his name it will be Braxton Bennett McClintock...I loved it he is going to be a perfect little boy like Tristan and I can not wait to meet him.. That is about all the news I have for now. I hope each of you have a wonderful week.

~Until Next Time~

1 comment:

Dawn Overton said...

Well Thank you very much. Yes, Jeremy is also very excited. Maybe even more so than me :-) Babies everywhere, huh?? I am sure Miranda, Robbie, Tristan and the rest of the family are more than ready to meet the new addition.