Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here is hoping for tomorrow

Today has been a really bad day...It all started when I woke up late. I didn't sleep well at all last night so no wonder I couldn't get up. I was so tired this morning I couldn't even stand it. I get to work and spend basically the first two hours just trying to get my computer to run right. It is so ate up with viruses it has just about had it. With us being non profit It is really hard to just go out and buy a new computer so I just suck it up and do what I can and what I can't do I usually bring home to finish. It is just much easier that way. Then my sister calls me at work today all upset over some of family issues, which then got me all tore up and while trying to calm her down enough to where she could at least talk to me I begin to get all upset. Then I have a few more issues with things at work. I then have to leave early to go get Peyton because Chad was gone and his mom had to go to the doctor. So on the way home I was just ZONED out. I decided to go by the Middle School to see mom and talk with her. Once I got there I ended up talking to Miriam Taylor for a long time and it was really just relaxing to talk about Tiffany and be able to remember her with her mom. Gosh I really just miss her so much sometimes it is so hard for me to control my feelings on it. I just sometimes don't know how to feel. I am going to have to go see the scrap book that she has been working on. I saw a lot of a few months back but she has added so much more to it. She said she wants to be able to finish it but a part of her is not ready to close that part of Tiffany's life. I guess that is really hard to do. I mean when you are done looking at the pictures and putting them all in order what is left after that? I just wish she was here. I could really use some good conversations. I went to moms for a little bit after that and now I am at home. I am thinking that since it so quiet I may just got lay in Peyton's bed with her while we watch t.v. the rest of the night. There is not much else I want to do this evening.

I have to say a BIG CONGRATS to SHERA for making it to Hollywood I (like so many others) am proud of her and she has such a wonderful voice I hope she makes it real far. I will continue to watch ~ even if the judges are rude to KY people who say "be careful" I mean seriously that poor guy didn't mean anything by that. That was the first official time I have ever really been mad at Idol. I guess if they were real people like the rest of us they wouldn't have to worry about feeling threatened...

Until Next

No comments: