Thursday, January 15, 2009

IN A RUT ....

I just seem to be in a rut this week...I try really hard to make myself smile and be happy but I think it is the cold temperatures that is bringing me down. I am starting to worry about stuff that I have no reason to worry about. And it is really stressing me out. I just really need to learn to chill out and stop stressing out over stuff I have no control over. I have a wonderful family, a healthy child and a great job. What more could I possibly need in life. I know one thing is sure that I will be attending church some place this Sunday I am not sure where at exactly yet but I want to try something different that gives me the boost that I need and that allows me to worship in the ways that I feel lead to worship. Our family needs this and I am determined to get this major part of our lives back with the program. God has always lead us in the right direction and I need to stop steering away from him. I know that this will help me out on a daily basis as well. Please keep us in your prayers we still have no news on Aleris probably not looking good but we are praying that they call back soon and we can continue on like we were.

~Until Next Time~

1 comment:

Dawn Overton said...

I still think you all should try going to church with us sometime.I can tell you one thing is for sure...It is different than what you are used to and I have really gotten a lot out of it and my life has changed A LOT since we have been going there. I love FBC dont get me wrong but, like you n Chad...Jeremy likes the upbeat music and the "pentecostal" atmosphere. So this church just fits perfectly for us. Let me know if u think u all may want to. That would be GREAT!!! Luv ya and u will be in my prayers.