Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 1

Day 1-Introduce,

My name is Ashley Bridges I am married to Chad Bridges who has had my heart since I was very young (ahhhhh, I know) he sings in a gospel group here locally and I am very proud of him. I have two beautiful daughters Peyton who is 7 and Tarryn is 1. They have changed me into the christian person I am today...

RECENT PICTURE,






15 INTERESTING FACTS

1. I was born in Ashland, KY and moved to morgantown in 1992.

2. My mom and dad have been divorced since I was 2 yrs old.

3. My sister and I have the same birthday but we are 8 years apart, and apparently we look a lot a like.(I don't see it)lol

4. I have OCD....and was diagnosed with it 2 days before I found out I was preganant with Peyton.

5. I hate to hear people type on a key board in silence.

6. I hate the sound of someone changing the channel on the remote.

7. When I change channels I ALWAYS have to start with the first one (like channel 2)

8. I count things...EVERYTHING...from cracks in the wall, to windows, to people.

9. When I was a kid I got a yellow crayon stuck in my nose... I was on my way to hospital when I finally blew it out..lol

10. I worry constantly about everything...

11. I have gone most of my married life without health insurance. And Peyton has gone most of her life without insurance as well..God has blessed us with Health

12. I have a BURNING desire to help people

13. I sing REALLY REALLY loud in the car.

14. I LOVE MUSIC... I can remember several people and several events just by hearing certain songs.

15. If you read my blog from the past to the present you will see God working on my family (especially Chad) Prayers do get answered.


Until Next time!

No comments: