Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 2

The meaning behind my blog name......"Rebuilding our "BRIDGES" one prayer at a time"

I have always tried to come up with a "Clever" blog title, I use to just have the traditional Last name or first name title. I was sitting at home one day after our revival and it dawned on me that we are rebuilding our life through the power of prayer. The more I thought about it I wanted to incorporate our last name in the blog as well. In the last year our bridge in our life, christian life, parenting, and marriage has been both torn apart and then amazingly all of it was rebuilt and made even better than before. I love what God has done for our family this past year, I have always put my faith in God and he has never failed me.

1 comment:

DJ and Jill said...

I think your blog title is perfect. Very clever!!