Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Camping Pictures

Okay so the one's of Peyton crying is after I told her about Big foot...Again I still feel horrible but hey my daddy use to tell me those stories when I was her age... Poor baby of mine... And yes those are real tears no drama queen here...I think the other ones are pretty self explainatory..... The one of the tent is obviously the tent that Jeff bought that was to small...GOSH I CRACK UP EVERYTIME I SEE IT !!!! AND THE PICTURE IS NOT AS FUNNY AS IN REAL LIFE... I may have more later but I think you all can see the weekend adventures...

ENJOY














"SPARKY PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE BLOW TORCH"



GO HEATHER GO !! PUT YOUR HELMET ON LITTLE BUDDY LMAO


We look really bad here.......


PEYTON AND LAYMOND AND THEIR FISHING POLES (NOTICE LAYMONDS IS SCOOBY DOO)


PEYTON WILL KILL ME FOR THIS ONE, ONE DAY BUT I JUST COULDN'T RESIST!! LOL









2 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

Those are great! thanks so much for sharing!! LMAO....

Laurie Keen said...

By the way what are you all doing loosing weight. You look WONDERFUL!!! I luv Heather & Laymon on the bike too!!! lol