Monday, September 29, 2008

MY BABY GIRL IS GROWING UP!!

Yesterday I decided to take Peyton outside and see if I could get some pretty pictures of her. I am trying to make her own birthday invitations and I want a more recent picture of her. When I brought them in and uploaded them to my computer I was so excited... I got some really good pictures of her.. Her birthday is October 27th she will be 5 and I really don't know where the past five years have gone. When I lay down with her at night and we say our prayers and just talk before she falls asleep I always ask her how she got so big so fast her reply is "I eat way to much" She is so funny. I was watching the video that Jonnica put up of Tinslea and it just seems like yesterday when Peyton was that small. Sometimes I still think of her as being that small. Time has sure flown by and she will be starting school next year.
Well here are a few pictures of my beautiful girl !! ENJOY





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the first one...how pretty!

The Belchers said...

WOW Ashley those are REALLY CUTE!!! She is SOO pretty :)

Ashley Bridges said...

THANKS A LOT!! I wish everybody could have watched her attitude when I was taking the pics. She was not as excited as I was..LOL Thanks again

Laurie Keen said...

Hey Ash....those look great. I love her eyes in them!!!