Monday, September 22, 2008

IT'S TIME FOR AN UPDATE

It's been a while since I updated last so I thought I should take the time to do so. First just to share that I will be the proud aunt of another little boy in February. Yes, that's right Rob and Miranda are having another boy. They of course are excited to have another healthy baby and I know it will probably not be there last. They really want to add a girl to the mix. And I think Miranda will need that extra girl in the house. But I am so excited that Tristan will be able to have a brother so close in age to grow up with. I think that is great. He is so funny and animated I just love him so much. He will be turning 2 on Friday so on Saturday they are having a birthday party for him. So that will be fun. Peyton and him are best buds when they are together.. It is so funny. I am sure I will have lots of pictures to take of them next weekend.

My little brother (Ryan) got a new job at bobcat in Bowling green so I am glad for that it is paying him a lot more than his other job. Even though his other job was in morgantown. But with him going to school wat WKU it isnt that bad.

I have two doctor's appt's this week and I am not looking forward to either one of them. But I am going to try to be a BIG girl and not cry this time..LOL !!!

Until Next time

No comments: