Monday, September 15, 2008

~ I MET YOU IN MY DREAMS ~

I met you in my dreams last night, and so many things that I have wanted to say I was finally able to say. At first I was lost for words. So many things ran through my head. I have been waiting for nearly seven months to figure out just how to express my feelings and last night I was able to do so. I know that talking and praying about you before I closed my eyes last night sparked the dream but that is fine with me. I can dream of long conversations with you every night if it will help me to ease the hurt in my heart. You still came to me with arms open wide and full of life. You looked just like you did when we were younger back in our middle school years. You said "I am here now, tell me what you need" It gives me to chills as I sit here and type that. So many things I need and so little time to tell you in. I am so glad that I was able to see your smiling face again. Each day I think of you and it doesn't seem real to me. It doesn't feel as if you could be gone. I still have your numbers programed into my phone, I still have all your emails saved and from time to time I will read them to myself as I cry. So much hurt we expressed and so many secrets that I hold on to. You will never be forgotten by me and you will forever live in my heart.

As I sleep tonight I hope to meet you again, I will be ready to finish our conversation and I will be ready to see you smiling face.

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LOTS !

No comments: