Monday, September 22, 2008

A LITTLE BIT OF SUNSHINE FOR YOUR MONDAY

Chad has been practicing singing "Lost in this moment" for Heather and Laymonds wedding. So last night we broke out the karaoke and I video taped Chad singing " The Dance" by Garth Brooks. I know that I am of course a little Biased but I could listen to him sing all day and it wouldn't get old to me. I just wish he would sing more. Peyton is quiet a little singer herself. I will post her singing up here soon. Hope you all enjoy this video. It's not the best footage but maybe it will brighten your Monday afternoon..

3 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

WOW GO CHAD.....That sounds just like Garth!!! GO CHAD GO CHAD GO GO GO CHAD.....

Leslie West said...

I'm impressed...he is a wonderful singer!

Ashley Bridges said...

Thanks girls.... I think so too.. :)